Monday, July 17, 2006

I want to play too!

So it's the ABC Meme for me as well. Here goes:

ACCENT: I'm going to have to go with generic midwestern as well.

BIBLE BOOK THAT I LIKE: I'm reading Ezekiel at the moment, so I'll say that.

CHORE THAT I DON'T CARE FOR: Cleaning the bathroom. [groan]


DOG OR CAT: I'm a cat person. But like Kev, I'm happy with no pets at the moment.

ESSENTIAL ELECTRONICS: Air conditioning. My cell phone. The computer.


FAVORITE MOVIE: Don't really have one. The last one I saw was Failure To Launch. It was cute.

GOLD OR SILVER: My wedding set is gold, but I think I prefer silver. So both!


HAT: Thank you, no.


INSOMNIA: Occasionally. The lie-awake-and-fret kind.

JOB TITLES: Christian. Wife. Mommy. Housekeeper.


KIDS: Three. Girl, boy, girl. I'm so lucky.


LIVING ARRANGEMENTS: Fixer-upper.

MOST MEMORABLE MOMENT: Marrying Kev. Again, I'm so lucky.

NAUGHTIEST CHILDHOOD BEHAVIOR: I'm not going to answer that. My parents read this, and I don't know what they don't still know about. (Hi guys!)

OVERNIGHT HOSPITAL STAY: More thanI care to count. Three births, which were all good hospital stays. A bad reaction to a medication led me to a three day stay. A hysterectomy. An illness while I was pregnant with Elizabeth also landed me in the hospital. (What's UP with all that? I'm hardly a frail little blossom, why do I keep winding up in a hospital bed stuck full of needles?? Yeesh.)

PHOBIAS: Any flying insect. Looking stupid in front of people. You would think I'd have gotten over that one by now.


QUOTES: "A Christian is held captive by anything that hinders the abundant and effective spirit filled life God planned for him or her." Beth Moore.

RELIGION: Christian.


SIBLINGS: Hi Sara!

WAKE UP TIME: 5:30.


UNUSUAL TALENT OR SKILL: Uh...


VEGETABLE I REFUSE TO EAT: Haven't found that one yet. I'll usually take a pass on Okra and Asparagus, but I can't say I've ever really tasted them. Need to do that.


WORST HABIT: Procrastination! It takes me forever to do anything.

X-RAYS: I can't even remember. Do they even X-Ray anymore? I seem to have had a lot of ultrasounds instead, pregnant or not.

YUMMY STUFF I COOK: The fam likes my pancakes, so I'll go with that.

ZOO ANIMAL MOST LIKED: What? I don't know. When was the last time I went to the zoo? Can't even remember.


Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI!!

Anonymous said...

Sara you and mom are so "busy" saying hi to each other that you forgot about jamie!! Hi jamie!!