Friday, July 14, 2006

ABC Meme

ACCENT: Generic Midwestern - what you'd hear from the news anchor on the national news, or if you're from the North, I have a Southern Indiana accent. I occasional say "Y'all", but never ever say anything a twang.

BIBLE BOOK THAT I LIKE: Proverbs
(cheating?) I can't really recall any non-fiction Bible books that I've read, so I have to go with Christian Fiction: Nightbringer.

CHORE THAT I DON'T CARE FOR: Yes.
(That's cheating too?!) Mowing the lawn.

DOG OR CAT: Yes, they taste like chicken! Sorry. Actually, I like both. I had a dog growing up, and Rubi and I had a couple of cats early in our marriage. I'd have both again, except I think we can do without pets in our house for awhile still.

ESSENTIAL ELECTRONICS: Again: Yes. I'd probably be at a complete loss without electronics of any sort. Most notably, Air Conditioning.

FAVORITE MOVIE: Star Wars.

GOLD OR SILVER: My wedding band is gold. That's it for jewelry for me.

HAT: I like my Star Wars hat. But I usually only wear a hat when I'm mowing the lawn, so I wear my old USPS hat.

INSOMNIA: No thanks. Seriously trying to quit.

JOB TITLES: Nerd/Geek. Skater. Employee (at Little Caesar's Pizza). Afternoon DJ. Midmorning DJ. Morning Show CoHost (glorified DJ). Geek. Program Director/Music Director/Chief Operator. Husband. Master Control Operator. Part Time DJ (x3). Master Control Operator. Evening DJ. Father. Afternoon Drive DJ. Dispatcher. Telecommunicator II (Public Safety Dispatcher). Father. Communications Supervisor. Father.

KIDS: Three. I'm got `em on sale cheap.

LIVING ARRANGEMENTS: Fixer-upper.

MOST MEMORABLE MOMENT: Answering this meme.

NAUGHTIEST CHILDHOOD BEHAVIOR: Doing anything my parents didn't want me to.

OVERNIGHT HOSPITAL STAY: Only when Rubi was there.

PHOBIAS: Not really a phobia, but I really don't like spiders or really any kind of bug.

QUOTES: "I aim to misbehave." Malcolm Reynolds.

RELIGION: Generic Christian. Which means I know Jesus Christ as my personal savior. I didn't earn and do not deserve his grace; but because of his love for me, I can enter into His kingdom. Generic means I'm not Catholic, not Baptist, not Lutheran, not some other title. I'm a child of God.

SIBLINGS: Four: three sisters and a brother. All older. Two (a sister and brother) missing and presumed blacksheep, or just weird. One really smart sister that's married and raising two cool kids too far away from the rest of us. And sister that's smart and has really turned her life around.

WAKE UP TIME: Summer: As late as I can get away with. Usually around 7:30am. During the school year: 5:30am.

UNUSUAL TALENT OR SKILL: I took one really hot chick and turned her into a really hot geek. Also: making cute kids.

VEGETABLE I REFUSE TO EAT: That is completely true.

WORST HABIT: I don't know, ask Rubi.

X-RAYS: Ring finger on my right hand. And I think I had a chest x-ray at one point whilst investigating my allergies.

YUMMY STUFF I COOK: Delivery.

ZOO ANIMAL MOST LIKED: The ones that don't display bodily functions while we're watching.



Powered By Qumana


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: