Friday, July 14, 2006

Song Titles (Not the Whose Line Game)

Go to your music player of choice and put it on shuffle.
Say the following questions aloud, and press play.
Use the song titles that come up to answer each question.

How does the world see me?
Complicated.

Will I have a happy life?
Real Cool World

What do people really think of me?
The Right Kind of Wrong

Do people secretly lust after me?
If I Had a Million Dollars.

How can I make myself happy?
Ballad of Serenity

What should I do with my life?
Don't Let Me Get Me

Will I ever have children?
Reach

What is some good advice for me?
Whoop! There it is!

What do I think my current theme song is?
Don't Dream It's Over (Sixpence None The Richer version)

What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
Walk This Way (Run DMC/Aerosmith version)

What song will play at my funeral?
Battlestar Galactica Theme (long version)

What type of men/women do you like?
The Animal Song

What is my day going to be like?
Come On Eileen

Why am I here?
Peace & Love, Inc.

What will people remember me for?
A Kind Of Magic

What song will I get stuck in my head tomorrow?
Grade 9

Are there people outside waiting to take me away?
Under Pressure (Queen vs. Black Legend)

What will this year be all about?
When You Say Nothing At All
 
 
Bonus points to readers that can name the artists for all of the above on the ones I didn't give.
 
(Note: I just added every song on my hard drive to a playlist in Winamp and hit shuffle - seemed to work out pretty good as answers for many of the questions. Also, I didn't actually read the questions aloud.)
 
 
Powered By Qumana
 
 


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: