Friday, August 11, 2006

Ten Things About Me

Because, you know, this blog is all about me, isn't it?
(Note to Rubi: Start posting more!!)
(Note to Kev and Rubi: might be time to sign Elizabeth up.)
 
1. What is your main cell phone ring-tone?
Usually set to vibrate actually, because if I had it set to ring audibly I'd forget to change it to vibrate when I got to work.  However, on the rare occasion it is set to ring, it's the Stargate SG1 theme - unless Rubi is calling, then it's the Angel theme (Catharsis of Sufferance).

2. What station is your car radio permanently tuned to?
Normally, it's set to one of the local Christian pop-music stations. I'll usually switch at the top of the hour to catch the local news. If it's morning or afternoon drive and I'm alone in the vehicle, I'll listen to Morning Edition or All Things Considered on NPR. If it's late at night and I'm alone in the vehicle, I'll switch to AM radio and listen to Coast to Coast AM if they are talking about something I find interesting.
All that being said - usually, if I'm alone in the vehicle and I'm going to be driving for more than 10 minutes, I'll probably be listening to one of the many podcasts I like.

3. What is your computer desktop image?
It changes every time I log on. I have 215 different images it rotates through randomly. Some are scenic images, some are space scenes (like from the Hubble), many are Science Fiction related (Star Trek ships, SG1 stuff, Robotech, DC superheroes, lots of Star Wars, some family pics, and pics of Rubi, some dragons, some Firefly/Serenity, some art of sailing vessels). I go through every so often and weed some out.  A few months ago I probably had over 300. 

4. Is there something you wear every single day?
My wedding band. Deodorant. Underwear. Glasses.

5. I wish I had a tracking device on:
Rubi's car keys. In a few years, I'll wish I had one on my kids.

6. What page does your internet browser open with?
A local ISPs (not mine) home page that has a local news feed from the local newspaper and one of the local TV stations, plus the daily forecast.

7. There is no number 7.

8. This item never leaves my car:
The trash on the floor.

9. What TV show do you never miss?
I try not to miss the 'gates, the4400, and Eureka. Later this year I'll add BSG to that list, and probably House and Bones, because I like to watch those with Rubi.

10. What phrase do you hear yourself repeating too often?
"Stop that!"
 
 
 
Powered By Qumana
 
 


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: