Friday, August 25, 2006

Three Meme

Pet Peeves:
Talking on the cell phone while driving.
Cursing when there's no call for it.
Memes that ask you to list your Pet Peeves.

Favorite Sounds:
Thunderstorms
Silence
Rubi's laugh

Favorite Candy:
Smarties.
Chewy sweettarts.
Lemonheads.

Biggest Fears:
Losing my family.
My family losing me.
Turning in to my dad (it's inevitable, and already happening).

Biggest Challenges:
Being patient with my kids.
Being patient with anyone.
Making it to the gym.

Favorite Department Stores:
Wal-mart.
Don't really like anywhere else, unless B&N can be considered a department store.

Most Used Words:
I love you.
Stop that!
"Dispatch, Kevin" when answering the phone at work.

Favorite Pizza Toppings:
Pepperoni
Chicken
Bacon

Favorite Cartoon Characters:
Transformers
Gargoyles
???

Movies Recently Watched:
Cheaper by the Dozen 2 (at home).
Failure to Launch (at home).
The Lake House (at the theater).

Favorite Fruits:
Bananas
Apples
White grapes

Favorite Vegetables:
Really? People have favorite vegetables?
Okay, I'll try: Ketchup.

 
 
taken from Mommybrain.
Powered By Qumana


Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ketchup? Come on, at least I thought of one! ;)

kevbayer said...

I eat some vegetable.
I don't particularly like them, but I'll eat them.
Cauliflower, broccoli, green beans, corn, sliced tomatos (on a sandwich)...