Saturday, September 23, 2006

Back in a bit

Been awhile since we've written anything.
 
Since school started up again, we seem to be running constantly. Alexander and Elizabeth are both playing soccer this year - Rubi is volunteering her butt off, I've been working some really freaky schedules... And I just got over a cold/bad allergy-thing that had me feeling rotten.
 
Tomorrow I fly to Atlanta (and then drive to Anniston, Alabama) for a week of training provided the Department of Homeland Security (and on their dime!) at the Center for Domestic Preparedness. I'll have access to a community computer, but I'm not sure if I'll blog anything from there. 
 
Rubi will probably be quite busy (busier than usual) with me away for a week, so I guess we'll see you in a week!
 
Anybody know where we can get a brand-new Dodge Grand Caravan for cheap?
 
 
Powered By Qumana


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: