Friday, September 08, 2006

Friday Memes

1. When you were a kid heading to school, what did you most look forward to?
Making it home in time to watch my favorite cartoons.
 
2. What was your favorite subject?
Going Home.
 
3. Who was your favorite teacher and why?
Mrs. Glover - she was fun.
 
4. What did you like the least about school?
Going there.
Great example to set for my kids, I know... in retrospect - I really value my educational experience through 8th grade, and wish I had paid attention more to my Biblical studies.
 

Name 3 things that you are wearing today.
Blue Jeans, Polo Shirt, Athletic Shoes.
 
Who was the last person you hugged?
Rubi, before I left for work.
 
What do you like to order from your favorite fast food place?
Fast food.
 
What time of day do you usually feel most energized?
After my nap.
 
Using the letters in your first name, write a sentence.
Kids Eat Very Interesting Nutrients.
 

1. When is the last time you dressed inappropriately for a situation?
Well, there was that time I wore clothes in the shower....
 
2. How many friends do you have?
One really good friend and many acquaintances.
 
3. Are you running on time today?
Am I ever?
 
4. Do you use bleach on your laundry?
When required.
 
5. What are your thoughts on guns?
What kind of guns? Squirt guns? Paintball guns? Glue guns? Air guns? Staple guns? "Real" guns? Guns N' Roses? Hired guns? Stun guns? Toy guns? Jet'n'sGuns? Machine guns? The Guns of Navarone? Young guns? Young guns 2? Cows with Guns? Nail Guns?
 
 
 


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: