Saturday, September 02, 2006

Yet Another Meme

1. My roommate and I once: Nothing. I've never had a roommate.

2. Never in my life have I:
 Been drunk.

3. The one person who can drive me nuts, but then can always manage to make me smile is: My wife and kids.

4. High school was: Four years long and ended 15 years ago.

5. When I’m nervous:pray.

6. The last time I cried was: I can't remember the last time I cried.

7. If I were to get married right now, my groomsmen would be: confused, because I'm already married.

8. Would you rather run naked through a crowded place or have someone e-mail your deepest secret to all your friends? Neither thankyouverymuch.

9. My hair: Is thick, and brown.

10. When I was 5:
loved to read.

11. Last Christmas: Rubi got me an mp3 player I had been wanting. Turns out, when you have a short commute and like to listen to really long podcasts, mp3 players aren't good for that. A CD player is much better. I returned the mp3 player after awhile and got a portable cd player and I LOVE it!

12. When I turn my head left: I reach for the phone that I have to answer. 

13. I should be: anything but this - I'm at work!!

14. When I look down I see: A black keyboard that could use a good cleaning.

15.The craziest recent event was: During our family devotion time last night, my youngest daughter was playing with her "Mr. Lion", and seemed to be abusing the poor thing in a quite rude way.  Rubi and I could hardly keep from laughing, until I was closing in prayer, and Rubi and I both lost it and started laughing.  All three kids just looked at us like we were crazy.

16. If I were a character on “Friends”: I’d be Gunther. Or maybe Marcel. 

17. There is no number 17.

18. My favorite aunt is: Rose I guess - because she's the only one I really know.

19. I have a hard time understanding: Why FOX canceled Firefly!!!

20. One time at a family gathering: Rubi's mom cooked a delicious meal - wait, that's every family gathering!

21. You know I like you if:speak to you.

22. If I won an award, the first person I’d thank: whomever I won the award from.

23. Take my advice: With a grain of salt.

24. My ideal breakfast is: Buffet!!!

25. If you visit my home town: Be prepared to be bored.

26. Sometime soon I plan to visit: My bed for sleep.. I abhor 3rd shift!!

27. If you spend the night at my house: I'll let you clean it up.

28. I’d stop my wedding if: The minister was Joey Tribbiani.

29. The world could do without: Memes this long.... sheesh!

30. I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: uh... no thank you. I 'd rather not.

31. The most recent thing I’ve bought myself is: A pair of jeans and a bag of socks last night - woo hoo! Oh wait, and two comic books today.

32. The most recent thing someone else bought for me is: I'm sure Rubi bought me something recently, but I can't remember what. It's 4 o'clock in the morning and I want to sleep!!

33. My favorite red head is: Rubi when she had a dye job. But if that doesn't count: Allison Hannigan.

34. My favorite brunette is: My beautiful wife!

35. My car must have a sign on it that reads: Will break down at the most inconvenient time and when my owner can't afford to get me fixed!

36. The last time I was drunk: Was NEVER!

37. The animals I would like to see flying besides birds: Dragons or Griffins. As long as they're good guys and not evil creatures.

38. I shouldn’t have been: Awake yesterday when I should have been sleeping!

39. I should have: Slept more before work today.

40. Last night I: Had a ton of work to do, and didn't get it all finished.

41. There’s this girl I know who: Is beautiful but would never admit it (Say "hi" Rubi!).

42: I don’t know: What that means.

43. A better name for me would be: Miss Nose-in-a-Book

44. If I ever go back to school: I'd try for a masters degree, or take a bunch of Biblical courses.

45. How many days until my birthday? It was 5 days ago.

46. One dead celebrity I wish I’d met is: no one. Don't care to meet celebrities.

47. I’ve lived at my current address since: June of 2000.

48. I’ve been told I look like: My dad, this guy at our old church, "someone I know"...

49. If I could have any car, it would be: An H3.

50. If I got a new cat tomorrow, I would name it: Something fun, but I like to meet the animal before naming it. Unless we get a yappy dog, then I want to name it Fizzgig.

 

Meme taken from Mommybrain.


Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We're big Bones fans, too.