Monday, November 20, 2006

Too much fun

Yesterday was Catherine's birthday. I had to work dayshift, so just before I left for work, she got to open her presents from me and Rubi.
After work, we went to Rubi's parents house for dinner, cake, and more presents.
Every gift she opened, she squealed "I love it!!".
Then on to my parents house for a short visit.
 
This morning Catherine came into our bedroom about 4 a.m. crying because her ear hurt. Uh-oh. She's been congested for a few days, fighting off whatever crud Elizabeth and I have been fighting off.  She spent of the day sleeping on the couch.
Rubi got her into the doc this afternoon - it's just an ear infection. Later, she fell asleep while waiting for the kids to get out of school, and then on the way home she threw up in the van.
 
I guess she just had too much fun yesterday.
 
 


Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Poor Catherine! :(