Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to all.

And Happy Birthday to Jesus!


I'm at work now (yes, it's just after 1 am here). When I get home around 7 am I'll do my "family Christmas" with Rubi and the kiddos. I'll try to remember to read Luke 2, and maybe sing Happy Birthday to Jesus (we've done that in years past). Reading Luke 2 at the start of our family time is a tradition I like to try to keep.

After the kids open their gifts, I'm off to bed for a few hours. Then I'll get up around lunch time and meet Rubi and the kids at her parents house for the extended family Christmas.

Then back to work tonight again on third shift.


Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

PJ said...

And the same to you, Rubi and the kids. I'm on today until 6PM. No kiddies at home, so just me and my very patient wife. God bless you all and hope this finds you all well.

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas guys!