Wednesday, January 31, 2007

The Alphabet Meme

Carrie posted this and I thought it looked fun.
 
Action – Favorite action movie?
Die Hard.
 
Beautiful – Most beautiful performer?
Natalie Portman
 
Comedy – Favorite comedy (TV or movie)?
Movie: Monty Python and the Holy Grail
 
Drama – Favorite drama (TV or movie)?
TV: Bones
 
Event – Historic event that kept you riveted to the TV?
Probably 9/11. 
 
Favorite – If you could only own and watch one DVD the rest of your life, what would it be?
Can I make a DVD myself and compress a bunch of stuff down onto a single DVD so the picture quality is poor but I've got several hours of stuff?  No?  Dagnabbit... Alrighty I'll pick something: 
 
G – Favorite G rated movie?
The Muppet Movie
 
Head over heels – Which star were you in love with when you were younger?
Erin Grey from Buck Rogers and Silver Spoons.
 
Ice – Did you see the “Miracle on Ice” live (tape delayed) in 1980?
Huh?
 
Justice – Did you watch any of the famous O.J. Simpson chase down the freeway?
...yes...
 
King of the Thriller – Favorite Hitchcock movie?
I don't think I've seen a Hitchcock movie.
 
Laettner – Did you see Duke’s Christian Laettner make the winning shot against Kentucky?
I'm guessing this is a basketball question since it's Kentucky - but I really don't know what you're talking about.
 
MP3 Player – Do you own one?
I did - but I traded it in for a portable CD player because that works better with all the crazylong podcasts I listen to in 12-minute intervals.  The MP3 player I had made it extremely difficult to fast forward through hour-long podcasts back to the spot where I left off listening.  The CD player resumes right where I left off, even if I turn it off.
 
Never get enough – Which movie have you watched the most times and how many times have you seen it?
Star Wars. I can't county how many times I've watched that.
 
Opie – Opie or the Beaver?
Never watched either.
 
Pride and Prejudice – Do you prefer A&E or 2005 release?
Girly movie/book.  No thank you.
 
Quality – Best TV show of all time?
I feel compelled to say "Firefly". But what about Gargoyles? A cartoon series with a series-long story arc that had a definite beginning and end.
I'm sure ratings and whatnot would say MASH, and that was an excellent show.  I can't pick one.
 
Remote control – Who is in charge in your house?
Duh... me!
 
Super Bowl – Game or commercials?
Commercials if it's on near me.  If it's not on, I don't care.
 
Television – How many in your house?
One.
 
Ultimate – Who is your favorite movie star?
Don't have one. I watch movies for the stories, not the actors. Though a good actor can make a good movie better. Like Sean Connery or Bruce Willis or Will Smith (well... not even Sean Conner could make Highlander 2 a good movie).
 
Victory – The best sporting event/game you’ve watched live on TV?
Sitting down with my son Alexander and watching motocross on a whim just because I came across it while flipping through the channels.
 
Walkman – Did you ever own a Sony Walkman?
Yes.
 
X – Movie you wish you had never watched?
The Rocky Horror Picture Show. I'm sorry Rubi (and all the other fans out there) - that was just wrong...
 
Yesterday – How many hours of media did you consume?
Yesterday?  About an hour and a half.  Rubi and I watched part of American Idol and then House.
 
ZZZ’s – Best music to fall asleep to?
Classical/Instrumental music.
 

 


Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, you have to rent a Hitchcock movie. And House was pretty good last night - I was just bummed out that in the end she gave in to House's pressure to terminate her pregnancy. But I loved the dialogue between the two of them.

Anonymous said...

Lol,in my student days we dressed up a la Rocky Horror and went to see it at the Theatre - not my best time!

This was a fun meme, mine's up too.