Thursday, January 11, 2007

Book Review: Dragon Avenger

Dragon Avenger: The Age of Fire, Book Two
Dragon Avenger: The Age of Fire, Book Two
by E. E. Knight.

This is the sequel to the most excellent Dragon Champion, Book One of the Age of Fire Trilogy.
Dragon Avenger follows Wistala, the sister of Auron the main dragon character from the first book and her adventures as she grows up in man's world. Where Auron became a fighter and tries to make a place for himself in the world of dragons, Tala wants to avenge her father, but eventually makes a place for herself in man's world.

This book is at least as good as the first book and I'm tempted to say it's even better. But I liked the first one so much I can't really bring myself to say that. The books are definitely equals.

The author is at work on the 3rd book in the Age of Fire trilogy which will follow the life of the 3rd dragon-sibling.

I can't wait!


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: