Saturday, January 13, 2007

I'm inviting you to MyPoints



Kev invites you to join MyPoints 



MyPoints is the Internet's leading online shopping rewards program. You'll earn free rewards for shopping online at all of your favorite stores, for taking surveys and for simply reading email. It pays to be a MyPoints member but it's free to join.

Kevin says:
I've been a MyPoints member since 1998. In that time, I've earned close to 30,000 points. I usually earn enough to redeem them about twice a year. And I usually redeem them for Barnes&Noble gift cards. It's well worth clicking the links in the occasional email from them!

Get Started


Click here to join MyPoints and earn up to 100 Points instantly.

Get Points for doing your favorite online activities like shopping!

Redeem your Points for thousands of gifts.

MyPoints.com
188 Embarcadero, 5th Floor
San Francisco, CA 94105
Copyright © 2004 - 2006 MyPoints.com®. All rights reserved.

It occurs to me that you might need my email address to sign up as a referral from me (I get points if you sign up and start earning up points). If you do - please use this email address:
--> kev bayer 9 1 1 at sigecom dot net <--  but run it all together.
 
Thanks! 
(I love free stuff!!)

 


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: