Friday, February 23, 2007

THINKS For February 23, 2007

Real Life has been Trumping Blogging lately. I've still found the time to surf the internet - but no real time to write about anything useful. I'm in the middle of three different books - One I'm reading for a review, one I'm reading that I got from the library because it sounded interesting, and one I'm reading because I want to (and I own it, so there's no deadline to have it finished by). Eventually, I'll post reviews. Actually, I did finish another book recently, I just haven't gotten around to writing about it. But I have been remembering to email myself interesting links and other things that I want to post.

Here they are:

Here's a video on preventing Identity Theft.

Old news now - but House and Bones have been renewed. Rubi and I get to watch more TV together!

Here's a funny story about a kid dropping his mp3 player in the toilet and his moms reaction.

From Stacy at Active Christian Media:

If you're interested in having the opportunity to win a free book every
week, I want to encourage you to sign up for my weekly newsletter. I only
send it out once a week and would love for you to join and tell your readers
about it.

If you join, you have to confirm you have joined by clicking the link it
will send you.

Sign up for our free newsletter at http://www.activechristianmedia.com/ - We have a free giveaway
weekly!
Interested in learning about quantum physics, or psychology, or biology, or leadership and management? MIT offers hundreds of courses for free on-line. You just can't take college credit or certificates or anything for them - they are strictly for self-improvement.

I'm sure I've read this before somewhere, but someone else has posted the beatitudes as written by the devil.
Sign up with PaperbackSwap, guess when the One Millionth book is posted, and win prizes!

And finally, Warner Bros. is considering a JLA movie!

Back to Real Life now.


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: