Saturday, February 10, 2007

THINKS for Saturday February 10 2k7

I'm trying to post my THINKS more frequently than every few months or so. But it's just easier to post a no-brainer meme that takes hardly any time to fill out or to actually put into coherent words what's been going on in our lives. I do occasionally find things and links around the internet that I'd like to share. And sometimes I remember to email the links to myself to remind me to share them.

As I did with these items:

Here's a listing of SciFiChicks 13 Greatest SF Villains. And the response: (Note to kids: Don't click this link - foul language there) The 11 Least Intimidating Movie Villains - gotta agree with some of the commentary. Rubi adds: David Bowie not scary enough in Labyrinth? Let's make his tights even more tighter!! My favorite comment there?

"IT'S THE DALEK'S! Everybody walk away"

Disney's Kim Possible Season 4 premieres tonight on the Disney Channel. My kids are excited. I actually enjoy this show - it's quite witty and entertaining. BlogginBaby has an interview with the creators of KP.

Where can you find me on the internet? It's kind like a where's Waldo starring Kev.

You can find me at MySiteProfile, Ziki, Myspace, Gather, and LiveJournal.
What? You've never heard of MySiteProfile? Here's a short article from Lockergnome about it.

GeekMonthly has a four-part interview with Joss Whedon mostly about the upcoming "season 8" comic book of Buffy. Why is Dawn a giant?

Carrie found a link to a great video of a guy juggling. That description does not do it justice as this guy goes crazy juggling just three balls.

I'm really enjoying catching up on the Justice League/Justice League Unlimited cartoon series. Here's a website devoted to the entire DCAU with wallpapers, avatars, interviews with the creators, etc.

Here's another great website for cool comic-book wallpaper.

That's my list for now. Tune in for more pointless memes in the future.


THINKS: Kev's term combining the words Things and Links: an assortment of images, links, games, trivia, memes, minutia, and whatnot found while browsing and mentioned collectively in a blog or message-board posts.




Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

MCF said...

That DCAU site is an awesome find! Zod is one of my favorite movie villains though; they definitely need to take him off the worst list and put Arnie's Mr. Freeze on there, or just put Nuclear Man twice. And Sensei Kreese is pretty ridiculous by today's standards, but worked fine in the 80s. "Sweep the leg!"

Mr. Glass and Megatron are questionable inclusions as well. I count Galvatron as Megatron and even if you don't, one got sent on a Vader talespin by Optimus' successor while the other...took down Optimus. That should earn him serious cred, whatever his alt mode...