Saturday, February 10, 2007

THINKS for Saturday February 10 2k7

I'm trying to post my THINKS more frequently than every few months or so. But it's just easier to post a no-brainer meme that takes hardly any time to fill out or to actually put into coherent words what's been going on in our lives. I do occasionally find things and links around the internet that I'd like to share. And sometimes I remember to email the links to myself to remind me to share them.

As I did with these items:

Here's a listing of SciFiChicks 13 Greatest SF Villains. And the response: (Note to kids: Don't click this link - foul language there) The 11 Least Intimidating Movie Villains - gotta agree with some of the commentary. Rubi adds: David Bowie not scary enough in Labyrinth? Let's make his tights even more tighter!! My favorite comment there?

"IT'S THE DALEK'S! Everybody walk away"

Disney's Kim Possible Season 4 premieres tonight on the Disney Channel. My kids are excited. I actually enjoy this show - it's quite witty and entertaining. BlogginBaby has an interview with the creators of KP.

Where can you find me on the internet? It's kind like a where's Waldo starring Kev.

You can find me at MySiteProfile, Ziki, Myspace, Gather, and LiveJournal.
What? You've never heard of MySiteProfile? Here's a short article from Lockergnome about it.

GeekMonthly has a four-part interview with Joss Whedon mostly about the upcoming "season 8" comic book of Buffy. Why is Dawn a giant?

Carrie found a link to a great video of a guy juggling. That description does not do it justice as this guy goes crazy juggling just three balls.

I'm really enjoying catching up on the Justice League/Justice League Unlimited cartoon series. Here's a website devoted to the entire DCAU with wallpapers, avatars, interviews with the creators, etc.

Here's another great website for cool comic-book wallpaper.

That's my list for now. Tune in for more pointless memes in the future.


THINKS: Kev's term combining the words Things and Links: an assortment of images, links, games, trivia, memes, minutia, and whatnot found while browsing and mentioned collectively in a blog or message-board posts.




Share/Save/Bookmark
Post a Comment