Wednesday, March 07, 2007

THINKS for March 7, 2007

Blogger ate my last two mail-to-blogger posts - or rather, it stuck them in Drafts instead of automatically publishing them. So everything popped up today even though they are dated when I actually wrote them.
Blogger says they have that fixed, but we'll see. Maybe it's a DST issue occurring early.

I've been playing Guild Wars occasionally since I got it a couple of weeks ago - maybe eight hours total playing time. I rarely play for more than an hour or so. I haven't gotten into the "real" part of the game yet - I'm sticking in the "learning environment" part gaining experience and skills and just getting to know the game. I like it, it's fun, but it's a time-waster - as in: I could probably be doing more productive things instead of playing a computer game; like napping. I've gotta try to figure out how to play it while I walk on the treadmill Rubi and I bought yesterday.

Also, just to let you know: I think I have a terrible disease called Lethonomia. Really. I'm pretty sure there's no cure for it. Except for maybe flash cards with pictures.

As for the recent news from Marvel Comics - holy Cap! I can't believe they did that! Is Joss Whedon writing for them?

If you are, like me, quite fond of free stuff, or in other words, Free Stuff Rocks!, you might want to check out The Free Geek.

There's been much hype recently over the "discovery" of the "tomb of Jesus". Here's a good rebuttal to that.

You haven't bought a copy of Serenity on DVD yet? Are you nuts?! Well, wait a bit longer and buy the Special Edition! (or buy four copies and share them around.)

Sticking with the `verse, check out this Firefly video:



More Whedon: the Buffy Season 8 comic premieres later this month (next week I think). Here's a refresher of who's who if you need it.

Here's some disappointing news. Why are they actually going forward with that project?

I could have fun with this all day.

Have you wondered what would happen if an astronaut went crazy (while in space that is)? NASA has an SOP.

I guess that's it for now. Back to work.


THINKS: Kev's term combining the words Things and Links: an assortment of images, links, games, trivia, memes, minutia, and whatnot found while browsing and mentioned collectively in a blog or message-board posts.


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: