Thursday, April 19, 2007

Movie Meme

1. Name a movie that you have seen more than 10 times.
Highlander
 
2. Name a movie that you've seen multiple times in the theater.
The original Star Wars Trilogy
 
3. Name an actor who would make you more inclined to see a movie.
Sean Connery
 
4. Name an actor who would make you less likely to see a movie.
Adam Sandler, Will Ferrel.
 
5. Name a movie that you can quote from.
All the usual: Star Wars, Highlander, The Princess Bride.
 
6. Name a movie musical that you know all the lyrics to all the songs.
Does knowing all the words to the songs played in a movie count?  No? I didn't think so.
 
7. Name a movie that you have been known to sing along with.
The Lion King
 
8. Name a movie that you would recommend everyone see.
Monty Python and the Holy Grail.
 
9. Name a movie that you own.
Star Wars
 
10. Name an actor who launched his/her entertainment career in another medium but who has surprised you with his/her acting chops.
Will Smith
 
11. Have you ever seen a movie in a drive-in?
Yes.
 
12. Ever made out in a movie?
Not really.
 
13. Name a movie that you keep meaning to see but just haven't gotten around to it.
Blade Runner
 
14. Ever walked out of a movie?
Probably - a bunch I wish had walked out of.
 
15. Name a movie that made you cry in the theater.
No movie has made me cry.  I'm sure I've probably been weepy though.
 
16. Popcorn?
Yes.
 
17. How often do you go to the movies (as opposed to renting them or watching them at home)?
At most maybe three times a year.
 
18. What's the last movie you saw in the theater?
Happy Feet.
 
19. What's your favorite/preferred genre of movie?
Sci-fi.
 
20. What's the first movie you remember seeing in the theater?
Hmmm.... Either Star Wars, Jungle Book, or Pinochio.  I should probably IMDB to see when they came out.
 
21. What movie do you wish you had never seen?
Probably a tie between South Park, Rocky Horror, and The Story of Us.
 
22. What is the weirdest movie you enjoyed?
Weirdest... I'm not sure what qualifies as weird: Labyrinth was weird and I enjoy it.  I'm sure there are others I've seen that better fit the "weird" label.
 
23. What is the scariest movie you've seen?
Alien, I guess.  I'm not big on the scary. Alien was more suspenseful though...
 
24. What is the funniest movie you've seen?
Funny good or funny bad?  So bad you spend the entire moving laughing at it? Or so funny that your sides hurt? I don't know - too many to name. History of the World, and Monty Python and the Holy Grail to name a couple.
 
 
 
 
 
 


Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I finally got around to doing this one.