SciFi Ranter Girl tagged me (thanks!) for a meme I first saw at SF Signal (where she was tagged).
The idea is to create an ever expanding links list of bloggers along with their tips on blogging. This list will probably humble me... since I've been bad about posting even semi-regularly lately.
It's very simple. When this is passed on to you, copy the whole thing, skim the list and put a * star beside those that you like. (Check out especially the * starred ones.)
Add the next number (1. 2. 3. 4. 5., etc.) and write your own blogging tip for other bloggers. Try to make your tip general.
After that, tag 10 other people. Link love some friends!
Just think- if 10 people start this, the 10 people pass it onto another 10 people, you have 100 links already!
1. Look, read, and learn. *****
2. Be, EXCELLENT to each other. *****
3. Don't let money change ya! ****
4. Always reply to your comments. ***
5. Link liberally -- it keeps you and your friends afloat in the Sea of Technorati. **
6. Don't give up - persistance is fertile. ***
7. Give link credit where credit is due. **
8. Never underestimate the power of a good looking blog. **
9. Edit. Nothing cries out "Stop Reading" like misspelled words and bad punctuation.
Well. That's my addition to the list. I tag Carrie from Mommy Brain and the Mysterious Cloaked Figure. I'd tag my sister too, but she just started blogging. I'll post this on my LJ too. Anyway on my F-list there feel free to be tagged also!
Powered by Qumana