Saturday, September 22, 2007

Great Quote

My iGoogle page today had a great Quote Of The Day:
 
The average, healthy, well-adjusted adult gets up at seven-thirty in the morning feeling just plain terrible.
  - Jean Kerr
 
I completely agree!  I am so not a morning person.  Doesn't matter what time I go to bed, if I get up before about 8:30 AM I'm groggy and lethargic most of the day and need a nap.  If I get up at 9:00 AM, I'm good to go sans nap.  On those early days (which is pratically every day for me) if I keep myself busy, I might still feel groggy, but I'll keep going - but if I hit a period of inactivity - Boom!  Naptime!  (which is why I'm blogging this now). 
 
 

 
 


Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish I could sleep in. I have to wake at 2am and get ready for work. I go to bed at 7pm each night if I am lucky. I am the mother of five. Sleeping in for me is 6am on my day off. :)