Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Miracles

Today when I woke up, I looked out my window and saw the brightest shining moon I've ever seen! I pulled a chair over ( No, I'm not that tall, Mind you ) And looked out. The sight nearly blinded me!! I looked closly and saw a cross. I got my brother and sister and they looked out and saw it too. They were rather woozy after looking. They are both looking over my shoulder right now. And thats why we called it, Miracle moon. If you want a miracle, sometimes you have to look very close to find it. The wise men found the star that way. I hope you find your Christmas Miracle soon.


Merry
Christmas!


Share/Save/Bookmark

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DONT BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I SAW THAT MOON BUT NO CROSS!!!!!!! DO U THINK IT WAS THECHRISTMAS STAR??????????????????OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

that comment was made by cgksuperstar

The Jenkins said...

you gotta make your own magic!

Elizabeth said...

I don't believe in magic. Just Jesus. Sorry dude.