Saturday, December 15, 2007

Please play VMK!

O.K. I've already posted about VMK a million times, So if you haven't already checked it out, you should. Ignore all the stuff about activeX, make sure you're not running FireFox blah blah blah.

VMK, If I remember right, has all the parks in Magic kingdom ( virtually ) These are: Main street, Tomorrowland, Adventureland, fronteirland, and fantasyland. It also has new orleans square but I believe that is from somewhere else. Or I'm just a complete Idiot on the parks. Vmk also has a few rides including: Peter Pans Flight, and Alices Adventure. It also has some games based on rides. ( sometimes more ride than game! * winkwink * ) these include: Pirates of the Caribbean, ship battle and capture the flag, adventureland, photography cruise, adventureland, Haunted mansion, new Orleans square, music mix-up, Main Street, Castle fireworks, fantasy land.


On VMK, you also can create your own room, which you could make a statue, a game room, a quest ( quest option is quite expensive, read on to find out what I mean! ) a hangout, Or even an army! And much more! You can have as many rooms as you like. Me, I have Five rooms. One is a meeting room for my VMK club, another is a Zoo. sadly you cannot give away rooms, or trade them, but you can sell them for one hundred credits each. you can decorate your rooms with varied types of furniture you buy.


Credits: credits are the VMK version of money. some things are expensive, some things are cheap. To get credits, you can play games, sell things, or use codes. Codes are gained in the real life parks. Life's hard isn't it? the most expensive things I can think of are the quest kiosk, which is required to make a quest, and magic that has unlimited use. Both are ten thousand credits. But the magic is on sale rarely. As for me, I don't care. I get rich by playing pirate ship battle!


Rare items and clothes: Rare items and clothes are hard to find, therefore, they are valuable, I have lots! ( no begging me for them. ) Clothes are better. just so you know, Bird hats are awesome because you can name your bird, I have one, its name is.. secret weapon! Yes, it is very random.

That's all for now! Hope this will convince you to play VMK!!


Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

VMK it is! my kids would love it!

Anonymous said...

Good lizzie, just what we need! (im sure u just want them 2 buy gingerbread & give it 2 u 4 free)!!