Thursday, January 24, 2008

Love/Hate

I love to eat: Pizza. And steak.  And cake. 
I hate to eat: Most vegetables. Okay, I don't really hate them, but I really really dislike them.
I love to go: anywhere with Rubi.
I hate to go: away when Rubi is at home.
I love it when: a plan comes together! Oh wait, that one's been taken. I love when Rubi meets me at the door when I come home from work.
I hate it when: I eat the last piece of pizza, and a few minutes later one of my kids asks if there's any left.
I love to see: my kids succeed.
I hate to see: the mess that is my dresser, knowing full well I'm capable of cleaning it up.
I love to hear: Rubi's voice over the phone when I'm at work.
I hate to hear: my kids say "I don't know".
 
 
 
 


Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I gotta agree with you on the veggies thing. Ick.