Tuesday, February 19, 2008

The Meme of Four

A.) Four jobs I have had in my life (other than current job):
Radio DJ, Pizza Place employee, sno-cone trolley driver, telemarketer.
 
B.) Four movies I would watch over and over:
Star Wars, Serenity, Highlander, The Princess Bride
 
C.) Four places I have lived:
Our first apartment, our second apartment, our 3rd apartment, and my parent's house.
 
D.) Four TV shows that I watch:
Stargate Atlantis, Terminator: The Sarah Conner Chronicles, Smallville, Heroes
 
E.) Four places I have been:
A pizza place, an ice cream shop, a barbershop, a hospital
 
F.) Four people who e-mail me (regularly):
uhm... no one really emails me regularly, and I get many emails each day.
 
G.) Four of my favourite foods:
Pizza, Steak, cake, cinnamon rolls
 
H.) Four places I would rather be right now:
At home, at the library, on a date with my wife, in the car
 
I.) Four Things I am looking forward to this year:
Dating my wife, new phone equipment at work, new training opportunities for work, the new Star Wars Clone Wars animated movie coming out on August 15
 
J.) Four favourite authors:
Jack McDevitt, James Rollins, Alex Archer, E.E. Knight
 
 


Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

There's a new clone wars coming out?? Why Don't I Know This?!?!?!?!