Saturday, May 31, 2008

KABANGCRASH

Last night there was a really big thunderstorm. Started with a bit of lightning. Lightning continued and thunder joined in. Then the rain came. Pretty soon if it wasn't a lighning flash, it was thunder, if it wasn't thunder, it was a shower of water on the window. Power went out a couple of times and the digital clock says it's 3:06. Hehe. But the internet is acting like its gonna "lose connection" again soon, so that's all I'm gonna say for now.


Share/Save/Bookmark

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

you not afraid of the dark?

Elizabeth said...

No, but I'm a pretty light sleeper. Somebody could tap me on the head and I'd wake up.

Hunt said...

I love storms!



...But i'm scared of Tornatos.

Elizabeth said...

Logen, I'm sorry, but seriously, what are Tornatos??!!

Hunt said...

Whirling funnel clouds of doom.

Elizabeth said...

Umm.. a TORNADO??