Friday, May 23, 2008

School's out!

School's out! Whee! Now whatta I do during summer? Ooh ooh! I know! Computer, gameboy, gamecube, more computer, get stung by something, more computer.

For our last day of school, we went to a rollerblading arena and to the mall food court for lunch. I managed to get a meal a chick~fil~a for 1.57, and some dippin' dots for 3.00. At the rollerblading arena, I payed for skate rental ( I think that was 3 or 4 dollars. ) bought a slushie for 1 dollar, got several light-up widgets for about 6.00, and played some video games, which used up 3.00.

During the last five minutes of school, the principal got on the intercom and started playing HSM2: Schools out on a radio in front of the intercom mic. We totally embarrassed ourselves in those last few minutes. Some girls started doing the macarena, while I ran to the front of the room, stood on a chair, and did the canopener. The teacher was too deep in laughter to say anything. Such fun.

Great last day of school.


Share/Save/Bookmark

9 comments:

kevbayer said...

The canopener? Too funny! I wish I could have seen that!

Hunt said...

YAYY! SCHOOLS OUT! whats 'the canopener'?

Rubi said...

Logen, you know the male ele dance, where he's got one hand on his head, and one on his ankle?

Can Opener.

Hunt said...

oh, thats what you call that? i see, well that just makes Elizabeth Twice as cool!

Hunt said...

Yeah, Yeah, Laugh all you want. You just have to bring all these terms down to my level. or guildwars, :P

Elizabeth said...

How is it that I'm younger than you Logen, And I knew what the canopener was and you didn't?

kevbayer said...

because you have freaky relatives that grew up in the 80's.

And one aunt that is still known to do the can opener on occassion.

Hunt said...

see, i always thought that was part of breakdancing!

and also i was raised in a nice little sheltered homeschool enviroment.

also, since you're younger then me shouldent you already know more thiings then i do?

Anonymous said...

OMG LIZZIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wasnt there there at the end but TOO FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JUST THE THING U WOULD DO!!!!!!!!!!!!