Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Seems like that's the truth sometimes!

Sometimes this comic-strip hits the family-life nail dead on the head:

Actually, Rubi has been doing a bang-up job with getting the kids to stay on-top of cleaning up after themselves. She has a system where we all get together and work on specific rooms. And in-between, she makes sure the kids know not to leave a trail of toys and whatnot behind them as they go from room to room to play.
I'm just glad she hasn't set her eyes on cleaning off my dresser.
Yet.


Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Baby Blues, though I am glad that my kids have gotten past that stage to. For the most part.

Hunt said...

Bang up job indeed! posh! tea! crumpets!

actually, the comic before the one before that with the healthy food and the mom fits my family exactly.