Thursday, July 10, 2008

YAM: Yet Another Meme

Been awhile since I've blogged, well, anything... so stealing from Carrie, here's a meme.

Accent: Generic mid-west. With some southern thrown in y'all.

Breakfast or no breakfast: I absolutely adore breakfast. I could eat breakfast all day for every meal. Eggs, Bacon, sausage, hashbrowns, biscuits with jelly, buttered toast, dry toast, toast with jelly, blueberry muffins, cinammon rolls, pancakes, donuts, my mother-in-laws breakfast casserole, fast food, home-cooked, microwaved, packaged, brown-bagged - I love breakfast. But I rarely eat it. I've read lately that I'm supposed to eat a good breakfast to curb hunger the rest of the day... but if I get started with breakfast, that just gets me started and I don't want to stop! Lately, though, when I do have breakfast, it's usually an egg and turkey bacon on a whole-wheat tortilla shell, or a slimfast shake.

Chore I don’t care for: Yes.

Dog or Cat: Yes, if I can give them back to the owner. I like animals; I've had a dog, and cats, I just don't want the responsibility anymore.

Essential Electronics: meh... Take `em all away. Then I'd have more time to read good books.

Favorite Cologne: Nope.

Gold or Silver: Gold, I guess. Just my wedding ring.

Handtools or powertools: Whatever makes the job easiest.

Insomnia: Sometimes.

Job Title: needs more money.

Kids: need to wash more often

Living Arrangements: I'm blessed to have a home.

Most Admirable Trait: I don't have any, I'm a grumpy old man.

Naughtiest Childhood Behavior: Whoa, I plead the Fifth on this one.

Overnight hospital stays: None that I can remember that were for me. I've always stayed with Rubi when she had to stay overnight for birthing or whatever.

Phobias: Not really a phobia, but I don't like spiders or any other bugs really.

Quote: "It's my day off!!"

Reason to smile: see Quote.

Siblings: I have three older sisters and an older brother.

Time I wake up: Depends. During the school year anywhere between 5:30am and 6:30am. Saturdays or during the summer when we don't have to be anywhere, I could sleep in until anywhere between 7am and 9am.

Unusual Talent or Skill: I can get steaming mad, let you know it, and then be fine an instant later.

Vegetable I Refuse to Eat: Refuse? I don't know. There are a bunch I really don't like though.

Worst Habit: hang on... I'll get to this later.

X-rays: I've had some, yes. Can't remember all of them. A finger injury in elementary school, a skateboarding accident with a really badly sprained ankle, my entire chest and head to search for headache problems, dental x-rays...

Yummy Stuff: Cake, cinammon rolls, cheesecake, pizza, steak,

Zoo Animal I Like Most: I'm not fond of zoos, really. I'd rather see animals out in their own habitat where they could come up and eat me for a snack. I don't know, bears, tigers, etc... furry four-legged things.


Share/Save/Bookmark
Post a Comment