Thursday, July 03, 2008

Yay! Also, I'm dumb.

My garden is fine. Still flourishing, even the one tomato plant I thought was lost for sure. It's flat out on the ground, still growing away. I had some really yummy veggies from the garden for lunch today. YUM.

Oh yeah, the dumb thing. The Guild Wars Dragon Festival started today. Which, hooray. Kev and I have been levelling new characters all week so we (I) can scrounge for Victory Tokens. I'm hoping to get my Sweet Tooth title this weekend.
Anyway, only the boardwalk games were open today, and because I'm an idiot, I played Nine Rings. Every year. Every year I do this, every year I lose a ton of money in five minutes, then curse myself because I couldn't care less about the Lucky title, and I only do it because I think that maybe THIS time I'll come out ahead. See? Gambling is always a bad idea, even if it's only pretend gambling. SHEESH. I'm grounding myself from Nine Rings, and this time I really really mean it.


Share/Save/Bookmark

3 comments:

Hunt said...

yeah, i didn't do anything at the Dragon Fest. i guess after the third Dragon Fest it gets a bit boring. *shrug*

though if i can get there in time i may be able to use the bordwalk area in my video.

Rubi said...

It's not ALL boring. I earned over 400 points toward my Sweet Tooth title today. Viva la tokens!

Hunt said...

true but you have things to do while you farm nine rings! i have...things to do too, just i ignore them!