Sunday, November 09, 2008

Gonna

I'm gonna adapt this from MCF...
I'm gonna go home from work soon...
I'm gonna stop at the night deposit first.
I'm gonna probably forget to charge my cell phone when I get home.
I'm gonna go straight to bed...
I'm gonna get up in a few hours and go to a NIMS class.
I'm gonna miss my Monday with Rubi.
I'm gonna have Lasagna for dinner tomorrow, maybe for lunch.
 
 
I was gonna be a radio DJ...
    ...but then I decided I liked to pay the bills.
 
I was gonna be a public safety dispatcher...
    ...but then I decided I didn't like 2am calls for forced overtime.
 
I was gonna write novels...
    ....but then I remembered I like to procrastinate.
 
I was gonna rollerblade with Rubi...
    ...but we stopped for some reason.
 
I was gonna grow a full beard...
    ...but Rubi doesn't like it.
 
I was gonna lose weight...
    ...and did some, but then remembered how much I like food.
 
I was gonna write some more on this....
    ....but it's getting late.
 
 
.
 
 


Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good article

Hunt said...

Dude, Kev, if you can get rubi to let you grow your beard into a long gangaly mountainman beard that would be AWESOME! then you'd need ot get a flanal plaid jacket and an axe!