Saturday, December 13, 2008

Addendum (or: A Few More Things)

Last post, I mentioned one of my current favorite Christmas Songs.
The Twelve Days of Christmas, as performed by Straight No Chaser.
Here's the most excellent video to it:


I also mentioned that Die Hard might be my favorite Christmas movie. I forgot all about Scrooged. Rubi hates that movie (the Ghost of Christmas Future creeps her out). But I think it's awesome, and it reminds of of one of my best friends, who often used to quote the movie.

And, here's a couple of cool links:

Free Stuff from Gmail (stickers, yay!)

And a massive collection of the most recent posts from Science Fiction and Fantasy authors that blog.

That is all for now.


.


Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Lisa Nicodemus Lyons said...

Hey, Kev:

Thanks for putting Straight No Chaser up! That's one of my favorites as well, and I enjoyed watching it here.

Also thanks for visiting my blog. I posted a response to you there...I thought I should let you know here in case you didn't get back to my blog for awhile. You might want to check it out.

castlelyons7.blogspot.com