Sunday, January 11, 2009

Alphabet Meme and then some

Found this one at KRAD's LJ.
A
- Available: uh, no!
- Age: 35
- Animal: He rocks!
B
- Beer: No thanks.
- Birthday: Late August.
- Best feeling in world: Rubi's arms around me.
- Blind or Deaf: no thanks.
- Best weather: Cool.
- Been in Love: Am.
- Been on stage: Yes.
- Believe in Magic: Depends on your definition.
- Believe in Santa: no.
C
- Candy: Smarties
- Color: Blue
- Chocolate/Vanilla: Vanilla usually. Sometimes chocolate. Depends on what we're talking about.
- Chinese/Mexican: Sure.
- Cake or pie: CAKE!!
- Continent to visit: I'd like to visit, uh... I'm happy here.
- Cheese: Sure.
D
- Day or Night: night
- Dance in the rain: Maybe.
E
- Eyes: blue
- Everyone has: gas
- Ever failed a class?: yep. Especially those college classes I never actually made it to.
F
- Full name: Kev
- First thoughts waking up: grmphmmmblgrmmphzzzzzzzz
- Food: Oh yes.
G
- Greatest Fear: death of loved-ones.
- Goals: Some
- Get along with your parents: sure
- Good luck charm: none.
H
- Hair Color: brown
- Height: 5'5ish
- Happy: sometimes.
- Holiday: I love to take them!
- How do you want to die: peacefully in my sleep.
I
- Ice Cream: French Vanilla
- Instrument: none
J
- Jewelry: just my wedding band
- Job: supervisor
- Write a journal: nah
K
- Kids: Three!
- Kickboxing or karate: nope.
L
- Longest Car Ride: Orlando.
- Love: Yes!
- Letter: Sesame Street!
- Laughed so hard you cried: Often with my wife.
M
- Movies: rarely.
- Music: sometimes
- McD's or BK: Usually McD's, occasionally BK.
N
- Number of Siblings: 4
- Number of Piercings: NONE!
- Number of Tattoos: NONE!
- Number: 5
O
- One wish: debt-free
p
- Perfect Pizza: Turoni's Pepperoni and Chicken.
- Pepsi/Coke: usually Coke
Q
- Quote: The stupid neither forgive nor forget; the naive forgive and forget; the wise forgive but do not forget.
Thomas Szasz, The Second Sin (1973) "Personal Conduct"
R
- Reason to cry: do you need one?
- Reality TV: PLEASE NO!!!
- Radio Station: used to work at!
- Roll your tongue in a circle: yes
S
- Song: Sing a song!
- Shoe size: around 9ish...Depends on the brand.
- Salad Dressing: Often none.
- Sushi: Only on Rubi's plate.
- Skipped school: occasionally.
- Smoked: never
- Sing well: No.
- In the shower: Not out loud.
- Swear: I try not to.
- Strawberries/Blueberries: Strawberries for Kaylee.
T
- Time for bed: whenever I get tired, or whenever I get home from work.
U
- Unpredictable: Doubt it.
V
- Vacation spot: Anywhere that's not work.
W
- Weakness: procrastination and stubbornness
- Which friend acts like you: none
- Who makes you laugh most: Rubi and the kids.
- Wanted to be a model: no.
- Where do we go when we die: depends on one single choice you have.
- Worst Weather: HEAT and humidity
X
- X-Rays: Yep.
Y
- Year it is now: 2009
- Yellow: and blue make green!
Z
- Zoo animal: Panda!
LAST PERSON WHO…
1. Slept in a bed beside you: Rubi
2. You went to the mall with: Rubi
3. You went to dinner with: Had lunch with Rubi's family today. Does that count?
4. You talked to on the phone: uh.. Susie from work. Called her to try to get her to work 3rd shift tonight so I wouldn't have to work til 3am. Drat! She can't.
5. Made you laugh: Rubi.
6. Hugged you: Rubi.
7. Said they loved you: Rubi
8. You spoke with: see #4.
9. You cried over: not sure.
10. Made you mad: yeah, that would be me.

ETA: woops, when I copied and pasted this meme from my source, I inadvertently overlooked an entry with a foul word in it.  Sorry!
.


Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Hunt said...

I posted this on my blog!!!