Sunday, February 22, 2009

Twenty-Five Questions

25 questions from MCF.
 
1. Who was your FIRST prom date?
Didn't go to prom.
 
2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love?
Nope. Haven't since first grade.
 
3. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink?
The wine that someone gave Rubi and I as a wedding present.
 
4. What was your FIRST job?
Little Caesar's Pizza.
 
5. What was your FIRST car?
A 1977 Plymouth Volare with a 360 V8.
 
6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today?
No one. I prefer not to be texted unless it's my wife.
 
7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning?
Rubi!
 
8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher?
Mrs. Yeager.
 
9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane?
I flew in to Atlanta, and took a bus to Anniston, GA for a week-long training program.
 
10. Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk?
My first best friend was Jeremy. We don't talk. But every now and then one of us will comment to the other on LJ.
 
11. Where was your FIRST sleep over?
Seth's house.
 
12. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today?
Rubi.
 
13. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time?
Mine.
 
14. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning?
Kissed Rubi good morning, rolled over, and went back to sleep.
 
15. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to?
I can't remember. Something at church.
 
16. FIRST tattoo?
No tats.
 
17. FIRST piercing?
No piercings.
 
18. FIRST foreign country you've been to?
Canada for a few minutes just to say we had been there.
 
19. FIRST movie you remember seeing?
Hmm... either Pinocchio or The Jungle Book with my dad.
 
20. When was your FIRST detention?
I don't think I ever had detention.
 
21. What was the FIRST state you lived in?
Indiana.
 
22. Who was your FIRST roommate?
I lived with my parents until I got married.
 
23. If you had one wish. What would it be?
A gazillion dollars tax free?

24. What is something you would learn if you had the chance?
To play the guitar.
 
25. Wait a minute - those last two aren't FIRSTS!! Who wrote this test?
 
 
.
 


Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

MCF said...

Good catch on 23 & 24! I totally missed that they weren't firsts...

b13 said...

I guess those are lasts.