Sunday, December 20, 2009

The Decade in Review

The first decade of the 21st Century: the naughts, the aughts, the naughties, the ohs?
Let's see what has transpired for The Bayer Family over the past decade.

2000: Alexander, our second child, is born. Yay! (Lizzy was born last century!)

2001: Catherine, our third child and second daughter, is born. Yay! (How'd that happen?)

2002: Lizzy started Kindergarten at the same private school I attended.

2003: I registered this blog... then waited a year to begin posting

2004: Rubi and I celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary on our first family trip to Walt Disney World! Thanks to Rubi's parents.

2005: I started reviewing books on this blog, and elsewhere, occasionally.

2006: Rubi and I became fans of Firefly via the DVDs.

2007: Our second family trip to Walt Disney World! Thanks Rubi's parents!

2008: Rubi and I took up in-line skating for the spring.

2009: Rubi and I celebrated our 15th wedding anniversary!
 


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: