Friday, January 01, 2010

Happy New Year

Welcome to 2010: The Year We Make Contact.

Wait. That didn't happen did it. (Good movie though.)

Huh... I'm getting old. We didn't have Euginics wars in the 90's, In 1999 a massive spaceship didn't crashland on small island in the Pacific. We didn't find a monolith on the moon in 2001 (that I know of). By 2005 the Decepticons had not conquered Cybertron. We're not flying our cars to work everyday.

Ah well, enough geekery.

Last night I went to bed at 10:30. I had to get up early because I'm working dayshift today. Rubi came to bed at 11:30. Lizzy stayed up to alone to usher in the New Year. She stuck her head in our door at midnight and wished us a happy new year then went to bed herself.

I don't make Resolutions. But this year I'd like to make an effort post more often here, at my book review blog, and to podcast with Rubi on a more regular schedule.

Happy January!


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: