Thursday, March 11, 2010

Whoops, forgot a title

I'm killing time while Rubi finishes up working for the night, and found an interesting meme at Kristen's blog. Figured I'd do it to pass some time.


1. Share one random item that has special meaning to you.
The pics of our wedding. We have nice big book full of wonderful pics of us and our families.




2. How old is the oldest pair of shoes in your closet?
My "work" boots are over 11 years old.

3. Did you buy Girl Scout cookies this year? If so, what variety?
Rubi and the kids did. They got something with Lemon Frosting, the square things with chocolate frosting on the bottom, and I think they bought thin mints.

4. Do you know how to ballroom dance? If not, would you like to?
I do not. Sure I would.

5. Were you a responsible child/teenager?
...ish. More so than many of the other kids my age.

6. How many of this year’s Oscar-nominated movies did you see?
Maybe 2. Up and Avatar. Don't think I saw any others that were nominated that I know of. Oh wait, I saw Transformers 3 and Star Trek too.

7. If you’re going to have a medical procedure done, such as having blood drawn, is it easier for you to watch someone else having the procedure done or have it done yourself?
I don't understand the question.

8. What is your favorite day of the week and why?
My day(s) off.

9. Do you miss anyone right now?
I miss Rubi! She's having a crazy week at work. I've even had three days off and we've been in the same house! Actually, she's running around behind me now doing some housework and getting me things - but mostly this week, she's been hold up in her office cranking out story after story.

10. Do hospitals make you queasy?
No. Hospital bills, however...

11. At which store would you like to max-out your credit card.
I don't have a credit card... okay okay, I get it: Walmart.

12. Are you true to the brand names of products/items?
No.

13. Which is more difficult: looking into someone’s eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someone’s eyes when he/she is telling you how he/she feels?
Uh... probably the first.


Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Vote4SafePregnancy said...

i like your article,,,hehe