Wednesday, March 09, 2005

I hate memes.

1) What is your favorite kitchen appliance? What? Huh? I don't know, I guess the stove. Because, you know, it cooks things.


2) What kind of cookware do you have? Whatever was cheap at the time. I'd love to have some good long lasting stuff.


3) What color are your countertops and cabinets? Yeah, what Kev said. Why am I answering this thing? My answers are going to be pretty much the same as his.

4) Name one kitchen appliance or gadget that you wish you had. New range. The flat top kind.



5) Describe your dream kitchen. Big, spacious. HUGE fridge and freezer. Island in the middle with electrics and running water. Tons of storage space. Walk-in pantry. Breakfast nook with bar stool seating. Room for eat in kitchen (I can't stand separate "formal" dining rooms - waste of space.)


Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

kevbayer said...

Did I accidentally post my answers twice?!? Oh wait, I see Rubi's name as the author.

Anonymous said...

Came across your blog...not sure how though, I guess I need to pay attention to things I click on, but anyway, I see that you guys live in my former hometown so I am bookmarking you:-)