Friday, March 25, 2005

linkback

I'm helping design a new Intranet for work.

One of things I'm including is syndicated headline feeds from a couple of work-related blogs. Not knowing anything useful about programming, I had to find someone else to create the code for the feeds to appear on the page.

Enter RSS Digest.

They politely ask you to include a link back to them on the page you are displaying their code, or they might turn off your feed. Well, seeing as how I'm using their code on a private intranet sight not accessible by the general public, I'm inlcuding a linkback here. And I'll make a nifty little button using the Weather Channel's handy current weather conditions script on the intranet too.

EDITED: Had to re-edit this post because blogger lost part of it and ran some of it together and had the weather channel link as the button maker link. oops.


Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kev, Peter from RSS Digest here. Thanks for the link and the note!