Thursday, March 24, 2005

Trek Quiz

This one is interesting considering I consider myself more of a fan than just an "appreciator". I'm not one of those die-hard fans that dresses up and attends cons and collects everything and thinks Shatner is a deity, but I enjoy the shows... well, not Enterprise, really - even though I watched it. I've seen, probably, almost episode of every series except Enterprise and DS9, even though DS9 is my favorite. I left after the first season or part of the 2nd season and didn't come back until I heard Worf was crossing over, then I was hooked.







Trekkie Appreciator
Survey Says...
You don't mind Star Trek and have obviously watched a couple of episodes or movies, but you don't live or breathe the world. Not to bad! You've managed to tread the fine line between sci-fi buff and Star Trek nerd (otherwise known as the difference between enjoying Star Trek for its entertainment value and running around with a batleth quoting Klingon battle poetry). PS Don't forget to rate this test!






My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:








You scored higher than 68% on Trekkies
Link: The Trekkie Test written by MadameBoffin on Ok Cupid


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: