Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Crazy Long 49 Question Meme

1. Your name spelled backwards.
Reyab Nivek

2. Last incoming call on your phone.
Rubi

3. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer?
A wallpaper image: either a photo of the riverbank of the Thames in a pretty wooded area or something sci-fi from Renderosity.com, I can't remember which I downloaded last.

4. What's your favorite restaurant?
Turoni's

5. Last time you swam in a pool?
Last summer at Holiday World I think.

6. Have you ever been in a school play?
When I was in, I think, first grade I got to sing the final verse of the finale and royally screwed it up. After that I remained among the masses of the kids not actually in the play, but required to be in the choir.

7. 2 or 3?
A few.

8. Type of music you dislike most?
Anything foul. I really don't abhor any music, though I usually claim country music in that respect, but I can even listen to that sometimes. As long as there's no harsh swearing and foul imagery though, I can handle just about anything.

9. Do you have cable?
Basic cable. No premium channels. Gotta have my SciFi Friday.

10. Have you ever ridden on a 4 wheeler?
Nope.

11. Have you ever made a prank phone call?
Probably. Can't remember a specific event though.

12. Boyfriend/Girlfriend?
Wife.

13. Would you go bungee jumping or skydiving?
Most likely not. Maybe a two percent chance I'd skydive.

14. Farthest place you ever traveled?
Florida.

15. Do you have a garden?
Rubi had one last summer.

16. What's your favorite comic strip?
Zits or Foxtrot.

17. Do you read a newspaper every day?
No. I usually read at least a couple of news stories online.

18. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem?
Probably not.

19. Bath or Shower, morning or night?
Shower in morning, and as needed beyond that. Bath, occasionally to relax.

20. Best movie(s) you've seen in the past month?
Serenity and Chronicles of Narnia.

21. Favorite pizza toppings?
Pepperoni and Chicken from Turonis. Pepperoni and/or bacon and/or beef and or/sausage and/or chicken from anywhere else.

22. Chips or popcorn?
Popcorn mostly at the movies. Chips just about anywhere else.

23. Have you ever smoked peanut shells?
huh?

24. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant?
Oh yeah! Ms. Wow-You-Look-Like-A-Dude-Oh-Wait-You-Are-Why-Are-You-In-This-Contest!

25. Orange Juice or Apple Juice?
Orange Juice.

26. Who were the last people you went out to lunch or dinner with?
Rubi.

27. Favorite type chocolate bar?
Snickers.

28. When's the last time you voted at the polls?
Last Presidential Election.

29. Last time you ate a homegrown tomato?
Last summer.

30. Have you ever won a trophy?
I don't think so. If I did, I don't have it now and I don't remember what it would have been for.

31. Are you a good cook?
Sure, I can prepare an awesome package of Ramen Noodles!

32. Do you know how to pump your own gas?
You mean someone else will do it for me?

33. Sprite or 7-Up?
Only if I've been ralphing.
(I just wanted to say "ralphing".)

34. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school/work?
Had to wear a Little Caesar's polo shirt and khaki pants when I worked there. I can wear a logo'd polo shirt to work now if I want. The second time I worked at 105.3 WYNG, I had to wear a chicken costume when I was the mascot at live remotes.
Before high-school, the private school I attended had a dress code: only shirts with collars, dress slacks, no jeans, no shorts (except during gym and on field day), no t-shirts.
That same school now is much more lenient for Elizabeth. Rubi and wish they would switch to complete uniforms.

35. Last thing you ate?
Turkey sandwich and Doritos.

36. Ever thrown up in public?
Yes. When I was in elementary school. Also, once walking home from the school bus a buddy and I were both drinking sodas and as a car pulled into a driveway near us, we both took a quick drink and then pretended we were throwing up. The guy slammed on his breaks and stared at us, and we both walked away laughing. He laughed and pulled the rest of the way into his driveway.

37. Would you prefer being a millionaire or finding true love?
I've found true love, now it's time for the cash.

38. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Sure. I had the hots for Rubi when I first saw her.

39. Can ex's be just friends?
Sure.

40. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital?
Rubi.

41. Did you have long hair as a young kid?
What's "long"? We talking that 70's kid mess of hair? Or the mullet I tried in college?

42. What messages are in your voice mail?
Don't use voicemail. Oh wait. I have VM on my cell. None there.

43. Where would you like to go right now?
Home. I'm at work right now.

44. What was the name of your first pet?
My first pet was "Ebony", a black cocker spaniel/mutt mix. Before that, my sister had a dog named Friskie.

45. What kind of bag do you have, and whats in it?
I'm using a black backpack for work right now. Nothing showy about it. I've got a Dispatch logo hat for those rare Bad Hair days or if I'm not wearing a logo shirt and would need to do a media appearance ASAP. I've got my work keys, a stress ball, a note pad, a pencil bag with a 3.5 floppy in it and some emergency work notes. There's a snack or three in there. Spare eyeglass parts. Two small maglites and a spare battery for each. A multi-tool attached to one of the shoulder straps. A couple of pens in the pen holders. My work schedule.

46. What was the last thing you drank
A sip of water from the water fountain.

47. What is one thing you are grateful for today?
Today is my "Friday" this week. I'm off work for three days after today.

48. What do you think about most?
Plans: planning what I should be doing next (or planning what I should be doing now), planning for paying the bills, planning for my weekend, planning the grocery list, etc.

49. What is your new years resolution?
I don't make them.


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: