Sunday, May 07, 2006

MCF Tests Us Again

M.C.F.A.T. Volume XII

Yay MCF! More testing! These are great!
 
1) What are some of your favorite season finale cliffhangers from your favorite shows over the years?
I honestly can't remember any cliffhangers. I know there were cliffhangers on the shows I watched, I just can't remember any favorites. I'm usually spoiled on the cliffhanger resolutions (SG1, SGA, BSG - previously on Buffy and Angel, even Beast Wars), so I can't say those were my favorites. I don't recall any cliffhangers from the TV when I was younger - I know they happened, I just don't remember them.

2) As we grow older time, at the very least by our perception of it, elapses faster and faster. True or false? Is it a good thing or a bad thing?
I've noticed that too - True. I think it's a bad thing. I think it means we are spending less time savoring life - taking time to truly enjoy and be in the moment and commit it to memory.

3) What do you remember about your first day of school?
If you mean kindergarten, elementary school, or high school - I don't remember the first day. I remember specific incidents and snippets from school life, but I can't remember my first day.
As for college - I remember some of that day. It was my 18th birthday. I met up with some friends from high school before classes just to touch base with them - but that's really all I remember. I don't remember classes or anything educational.

4) What's the best thing to put on ice cream?
My mouth.

5) How do you defend the things you enjoy?
With large pointy swords, hired ninjas, and booby traps.

SPECIAL BONUS QUESTION: Who is Liddy Wales?
A large aquatic mammal fond of tupperware.
 
 
 
Powered By Qumana


Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

MCF said...

Buffy always concluded each season because Whedon was never sure if they'd be cancelled, so each "Big Bad" story arc was resolved each year. Ironically with Angel, he did have some good cliffhangers like when they resurrected Darla at the end of season 1 or when Conner dumped him in the ocean at the end of season 3.

Clever answer to #4.

I think about 2 people are thinking in the right direction on the bonus question so far, but aren't there yet. You may or may not be one of them.

Glad to have an enthusiastic response to the quiz. You may be in the minority, which is why I stopped doing them every week, but depending on how many people respond to this one I may or may not continue from time to time.

The Unseen One said...

When I was young, I used to think "Booby traps" were mousetraps hid at chest level.