Tuesday, May 23, 2006

One Hundred-ish Questions

1. DO YOU SNORE?
A world of yes.

2. ARE YOU A LOVER OR A FIGHTER?
Depends on what I'm loving or fighting. I love pizza, but I wouldn't fight for it.

3. WHAT'S YOUR WORST FEAR?
Premature death. Either mine or Rubi's.

4. AS A KID, WERE YOU A LEGO MANIAC?
More of a Lego connoisseur.

5. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF "REALITY" TV?
That's not my reality.

6. DO YOU CHEW ON YOUR STRAWS?
No.

7. There is no question #7.

8. IS THE SINGLE LIFE FOR YOU?
Absolutely not. I would have made a lonely bachelor with delusions of geekdom.

9. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR KEYBOARD?
I don't play the keyboard.

10. DO YOU SING IN THE SHOWER?
Sometimes quietly to myself - but usually not.

11. HAVE YOU EVER BUNGEE JUMPED?
Uh, No!

12. ANY SECRET TALENTS?
If so, they're so secret even I don't know about them.

13. WHAT'S YOUR IDEAL VACATION SPOT?
My sofa.

14. IS JAY LENO FUNNY?
Only when his writers have a good night.

15. CAN YOU SWIM?
Basically.

16. HAVE YOU SEEN THE MOVIE "DONNIE DARKO"?
No

17. DO YOU CARE ABOUT THE OZONE?
Only when they have a good sale on engine oil.
Wait, that's AutoZone.

18. HOW MANY LICKS DOES IT TAKE TO GET TO THE CENTER OF A TOOTSIE ROLL POP?
42

19. CAN YOU SING THE ALPHABET BACKWARDS?
Why would I want to?

20. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN ON AN AIRPLANE?
On an airplane? Yes.
While it is flying? No.

21. DO YOU HAVE YOUNGER SIBLINGS?
No. I have four older siblings.

22. DO YOU PREFER ELECTRIC OR MANUAL PENCIL SHARPENERS?
Electric are more fun, manual are more accurate.

23. WHAT'S YOUR STAND ON HUNTING?
If I had a hunting stand, it would probably be up in a tree.

24. IS MARRIAGE IN YOUR FUTURE?
My marriage continues into the future, yes.

25. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
If I can read it, it's a good day.

26. WHAT ARE YOU ALLERGIC TO?
Aspartame (NutraSweet). Seriously. It gives me excruciating migraines.

27. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU SAID?
"I don't think I have," in response to a coworkers question.

28. See # 7.

29. DO YOU CRY AT WEDDINGS?
No.

30. HOW DO YOU LIKE YOUR EGGS?
With toast and bacon, preferable from a buffet.

31. ARE BLONDES DUMB?
Depends on the joke.

32. WHERE DOES THE OTHER SOCK END UP?
Hiding out with the other shoe that isn't on the side of the road.

33. WHAT TIME IS IT?
Hammertime!

34. DO YOU HAVE A NICKNAME?
Kev, Daddy, Dad, Kelvin, Klevin, Calvin, Capnfatpants.
Wait, that last one is a screen name.

35. IS McDONALD'S DISGUSTING?
The physical building usually is, but the food is edible.

36. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WERE IN A CAR?
Car? a few days ago. Minivan - This afternoon on the way to work.

37. DO YOU PREFER BATHS OR SHOWERS?
Showers.

39. DO YOU LIKE TO HAVE YOUR NECK KISSED?
Not right now, maybe later.

40. ARE YOU AFRAID OF THE DARK?
Depends on what's out there, and what I've been reading or watching on TV.

41. WHAT ARE YOU ADDICTED TO?
Caffeine!

42. CRUNCHY OR CREAMY PEANUT BUTTER?
Creamy on crackers. Crunchy on bread.

43. CAN YOU CRACK YOUR NECK?
Yes.

44. HAVE YOU EVER RIDDEN IN AN AMBULANCE?
I don't think so.

45. HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU BRUSHED YOUR TEETH TODAY?
Once or twice.
I specifically remember doing it once because I couldn't remember if I had done so yet up until that point.

46. IS DRUG FREE THE WAY TO BE?
Well yeah.

47. ARE YOU A HEAVY SLEEPER?
Sometimes.

48. WHAT COLOR ARE YOUR EYES?
Blue.

49. HOW LOUD DO YOU SNEEZE?
I sneeze loud and I sneeze often.

50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR LIFE?
Yeah!

51. WHO'S BETTER: STONE COLD OR THE ROCK?
I prefer Ritter's to Cold Stone, and The Rock was an okay movie - I think I'd rather have Ritter's than see The Rock again.

52. ARE YOU PSYCHIC?
I knew you were going to ask me that.

53. HAVE YOU READ CATCHER IN THE RYE?
No.

54. DO YOU PLAY ANY INSTRUMENTS?
Does belly fat count?

56. CAN YOU SNOWBOARD?
I can strap on a snowboard and go down a hill. Doing it well is another story. So is stopping. I've been snowboarding once. I frequently dragged my face along the snow to bring myself to a stop. I would seriously love to go snowboarding again.

57. HAVE YOU BEEN CAMPING?
No.

58. DO YOU SNORT WHEN YOU LAUGH?
No.

59. DO YOU BELIEVE IN FATE?
No.

60. ARE DOGS A MAN'S BEST FRIEND?
Depends on the dog and the man.

61. DO YOU BELIEVE IN DIVORCE?
Only in certain circumstances.

62. CAN YOU DO THE MOONWALK?
I've never been to the moon.

63. DO YOU MAKE A LOT OF MISTAKES?
Daily.

64. IS IT COLD OUTSIDE TODAY?
The high was supposed to be 80 degrees.
That would be a NO!

65. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
One of those mozzarella string cheese sticks.

66. WHAT DO YOU SMELL RIGHT NOW?
The ionized air from the air cleaner across the room.

67. THIS IS NOT THE QUESTION THAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR.
Great! Can I go about my business and movealong?

68. WHAT'S THE MOST ANNOYING TV COMMERCIAL?
Yes.

69. DO YOU SHOP AT AMERICAN EAGLE?
That would be in a mall right? And they are more expensive than Wal-mart, right?
That would be a "no".

70. FAVORITE SONG AT THE MOMENT?
At this moment, I don't have one, as I'm not listening to or thinking about music. If I had to choose - One Vision by Queen.

72. FAVORITE TV SHOW AT THE MOMENT?
Stargate SG1, even though it's not the same since MacGyver left.

73. EVER CURSE AT YOUR PARENTS?
Never.

74. WORST PUNISHMENT YOUR PARENTS GAVE YOU?
A good talking to. Man, lectures made me feel lower than dirt.

75. BIGGEST TURN ON?
Rubi.

76. See # 7

77. MOVE ALONG, NOTHING TO SEE HERE. CARRY ON, PLEASE.
Okay, stop that.

78. FAVORITE OLD NICKELODEON SHOW?
Never watched Nickelodeon. Didn't have cable growing up.

79. DO YOU ANSWER BLOCKED/RESTRICTED CALLS?
I rarely answer the phone at all unless I'm at work.

80. LAST CONCERT?
Jump5 and Zoegirl with my 9 year-old daughter.

81. LAST KISS?
Kissed Rubi good-bye as I went into work.

82. LAST SONG HEARD?
Don't remember.

84. LAST PERSON YOU FOUGHT WITH?
Physically? Don't remember. Verbally? Probably Rubi.

85. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Probably Serenity on DVD.
See the side bar.

86. LAST PLACE YOU EVER WANT TO GO?
Heaven.
Does that make sense? Heaven is the last (final) place I want to go. I don't want to go anywhere else after I get there.

87. LAST THING YOU SAID?
Uh, see #27. I've probably spoken since then, but I don't remember.

88. LAST TIME TAKEN ANY DRUG?
I took an allergy pill this morning.

89. LAST THING YOU READ?
This question.

90. WHO DO YOU LOVE RIGHT NOW?
Rubi. And my kids. And anyone who would bring me pizza or ice cream!

92. WHO DO YOU HATE RIGHT NOW?
I don't hate anyone. There are people I'm not fond of.

93. NO QUESTION FOR YOU! YOU GO NOW! YOU BEEN HERE FOUR HOUR!
No, I've only been working on this for about an hour.
However, now I want to go to a Chinese buffet.

94. GO ON, GET! I'M ANNOYED!
Okay, this is getting too silly.

95. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST REGRET?
Starting this list!

96. WHAT SHOULD YOU BE DOING NOW?
Paying attention to what's going on around me at work.

97. See # 7

98. WHAT TIME IS IT?
Really? Come on! Ask some better questions!

99. WHAT'S ON YOUR MIND RIGHT NOW?
Finishing this thing.

100. WHAT IS LOVE IN ONE WORD TO YOU?
"Love."
That is one word.



Took most of the questions from: http://kradical.livejournal.com/504714.html?#cutid1


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: