Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Seven Things Meme

Seven Things:

I would like to do before I die:

1. Be relatively debt free.
2. Loose weight.
3. Hang Glide with Rubi
4. Have my eyesight corrected by Lasik.
5. Watch my kids get married and have kids.
6. Easily loose weight.
7. Pay off my home.

I cannot do:

1. Skateboard tricks (tried).
2. Use a gun (never tried).
3. Happily eat vegetables.
4. Avoid meat for any reasonable length of time (not that I'd want to).
5. Motivate myself.
6. Bring myself to eat seafood.
7. Easily loose weight. 

Things that attracted me to my spouse:

1.  Her sense of humor.
2.  Her hair.
3.  Her legs.
4.  Her friendship.
5.  Her smile.
6.  Her twinkling eyes.
7.  Her laugh.

Things I say often:

1. "NO!!!"
2. "9-1-1 Do you have an emergency?"
3.  "Stop it!"
4. "I mean it! Stop it now!"
5. "Don't make me come in there!"
6. "Luvya!"
7. "Yes, I'd like to order a pizza..."

Books that I love:
(or at least really enjoyed)

1. Iron Dragons
2. Dragon Champion
3. The Armageddon Strain
4. The Star Wars Expanded Universe.
5. Isaac Asimov's Foundation Series
6. Isaac Asimov's Robot Series
7. The Star Trek Deep Space Nine post-season 7 continuing series.

Movies that I watch over and over:
(or would if I had the time)

1. Star Wars
2. Serenity
3. Highlander
4. The Empire Strikes Back
5. Stargate
6. Dragonheart
7. Monty Python and the Holy Grail

 

Powered By Qumana


Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

PJ said...

Great stuff, Kev. I always enjoy your blog. Thanks for being there.