Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Blech!

Have I mentioned that I extremely dislike IE7?

I installed the "upgrade" a couple of weeks ago. Right off the bat, Rubi hated it. "It looks different."
I tested it out for about a week. It crashed on me at least once a day during use - often more than once. The tabbed browsing wasn't as intuitive as in Firefox, even after changing the settings in IE7 to make it behave better.

Needless to say, I uninstalled IE7 and won't be upgrading unless they release updates to it that make it function better in XP.

I'm still one of those losers that uses IE mostly, instead of Firefox. I do have Firefox (and Opera) installed in my system, and sometimes use them - but many of the websites I use just seem to look and work better in IE.

I can't wait until my workplace upgrades to IE7 - that will be an adventure!!


Powered by Qumana



Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: