Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Thirty Questions

My sister-in-law posted this on her myspace. I kinda like the questions, so here's my answers.

1. Have you ever been searched by the cops?
No.

2. Do you close your eyes on roller coaster?
I close my eyes when I get near a roller coaster!! You won't get me on one of those things!

3. When's the last time you've been sledding?
Probably winter before last.

4. Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone?
Depends on when I'm sleeping. At night I prefer Rubi to be curled up next to me. If I've just finished working a 3rd shift and am trying to sleep quickly before I have to be back to work again in 8 hours, then I prefer to sleep alone.

5. Do you believe in ghosts?
Depends on your definition of ghosts.

6. Do you consider yourself creative?
Sometimes.

7. Do you think O.J. killed his wife?
Of course. Who doesn't?

8. Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie?
Natalie Portman

9. Can you honestly say you know ANYTHING about politics?
I know I abhor it.

10. Do you know how to play poker?
Not really.

11. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight?
Don't think so.

12. What's your favorite commercial?
Can't think of one.

13. Who was your first love?
Hmmm.... probably Scarlett or Sheila.

14. If you're driving in the middle of the night, and no one is around you, do you run a red light?
Maybe after a pause to look around for 3rd shift cops.

15. Do you have a secret that no one knows but you?
Probably.

16. Boston Red Sox or New York Yankees?
Evansville Otters!

18. How often do you remember your dreams?
Sometimes.

19. What's the one thing on your mind?
That I'm only at number 19 of this freakin' list....

20. Do you always wear your seat belt?
Abso-friggin-lutely.

21. What talent do you wish you had?
I like the answer my sister-in-law gave: "knowing the winning lotto numbers"

22. Do you like Sushi?
Uh, No.

23. What do you wear to bed?
sweatpants and an old ratty tshirt.

24. Do you truly hate anyone?
Not that I can think of.

25. If you could sleep with one famous person, who would it be?
Why would I want to be sleeping?

26. Do you know anyone in jail?
Not at the moment.  Give some of my family members a bit though, and I probably will.

27. What food do you find disgusting?
Vegetables in-general (there are some that are okay).

28. Have you ever made fun of your friends behind their back?
Yes.  Some I've made fun of to their faces.

29. Have you ever been punched in the face?
Not that I can remember.

30. Do you believe in angels and demons?
Abso-friggin-lutely.


Powered by Qumana



Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: