Thursday, June 28, 2007

MCFAT 17

Wow. Seventeen. MCF has brought back his Astonishing Test after a hiatus.
Here are my answers.

1) What was the first swear word you learned?
(You can, of course choose to censor your answer.)

I honestly don't remember. Probably dang or crap.

2) If you could have a functioning version of any comic book character's accessory or vehicle, which would you choose and why?

You know, I can't really think of anything other than Batman's utility belt. I dunno... powered armor like Ironman might be cool. Or even better, the Cyclone powered armor/motorcycle from Robotech (do the Robotech freedom fighters count as superheros?).

3) What is your least favorite exercise?

Exercise.

4) Can you keep a secret?

What's the secret?

SPECIAL BONUS QUESTION: What is my middle name?
(I probably won't answer this one, but it will be fun to see what people say...)


Puddintane?



Powered by Qumana


Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

MCF said...

The secret is I l