Monday, May 19, 2008

Miscellaneous

Stuff.

First, I wanna take a road trip to Illinois. Headline in this morning's news: IL: 14 tons of Oreos spill across interstate. I had a dream like that once, I think.

In other news, I'm an unemployed slacker. Wait, no, that's not right. I'm home being a mommy right now. I've applied for a job that would allow me to work from home, AND am working on getting a home business off the ground. So prayers on both fronts are greatly appreciated.

This is the last week of school for my kiddos. Time for me to step up and be a full time cook, chauffer, and social coordinator for the summer. I have big plans to revel in it. I'm considering a little "last day of school" get together Friday afternoon, but haven't broached the subject to Kev yet. (Note to Kev: Hey honey, do you mind if I....yeah...) Meh, he won't be home, he won't care.

Soccer season for my kids is officially over. No, wait, I think Alexander still has a game...I've been a terrible soccer mom this year, thanks to a full time job. I need to look into that. I have a break of just under one month before Elizabeth's school soccer stuff kicks off. Camps, tryouts, practices, everything. Whee!

Today I have big plans to hang out with my sweetie until he goes to work. Library, then snuggling on the sofa reading and watching DVD's.

Oh! TV! Bones is on tonight! I'm dying to see it, and know who Gormagon is. I'm not worried too much about Booth - they can't kill him off, so I've already moved past the shooting. But I've got Gormagon narrowed down to two people - and I'm very afraid I know who it is. I'll cry if I'm right.

When you watch tonight, don't you DARE comment here and spoil me. I won't be able to watch until tomorrow morning with Kev, and I've worked so hard to stay unspoiled. We'll talk about it Tuesday! [grin]

For now, I'll tide myself over by watching Emily sing Girls Just Wanna Have Fun for the thousandth time.


Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Hunt said...

YOu WOuld make my mom proud :)