Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Another Meme


1) How do you like your grilled cheese?
Crispy, but not burnt. Unless I make it the bachelor way: toast bread in the toaster and when it's done, put cheese between the slices and microwave until it's gooey.
 
2) Where did you go on your last vacation?
Disney world in 2007, almost exactly a year ago.
 
3) Who are your godparents?
Don't have any.
 
4) Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
SSDD
 
5) Where are you at noon everyday?
Most days: excitedly awaiting Rubi's return home from work.
 
6) How many speeding tickets have you gotten?
Speeding? Two I think.
 
15) When was the last time you swam?
Can't recall.
 
16) What do you order at Subway?
Roasted chicken, no cheese, lettuce, tomato, salt, pepper.
 
17) Do you keep your closets organized?
Not usually very organized - more of an organized mess. Although Rubi and I recently went through our closet and really gave it a nice cleaning and organization.
 
18) How do you make headaches go away?
Ibuprofen or Naproxen Sodium (Advil or Aleve), sleep or naps, sometimes caffeine helps.
 
19) Have you owned a beta before?
Nope.
 
20) If you moved out of state where would you go?
Don't know.  Wherever I could find similar employment. I'd probably look nearby first, within 6-8 hours driving distance to stay relatively close to family. Then I might consider someplace that's else.
 
22) Did you attend pre-school?
I can't remember.
 
23) What do your shower curtains look like?
White outer curtain with a clearish inner curtain, no decorations.
 
24) Did you have an imaginary friend as a child?
I don't think so. I had neighborhood friends, and an active imagination.
 
25) How do you make eggs?
Squeeze the chicken really hard.
 
26) Where do you wash your clothes?
In the washing machine.
 
28) Who are the neighbors who live to the right of you?
Not a clue. (Also: do you mean to the right if you're looking at my house, or to the right if you're standing in the house?). To my right is an older couple, to my left the neighbors are relatively new, having moved into the house after it was sold and turned into a rental.
 
29) What are your thoughts on Tom Cruise?
FREAK!
 
30) What is the next vehicle you wish to buy?
Don't really plan on buying anything soon. I'll probably need to replace my car well before we replace our minivan, since we purchased it new last year.
 
31) Do you pay bills online or by mail?
Yes.
 
32) What would be the best gift someone could get you right now?
CASH or pre-paid credit cards ;-)
 
33) What is something stressful you will deal with next week?
Next week? Working my second job and hoping I don't get sick. It seems like every time I work that job, I come home with a cold. The last one was the worst so far and lasted several days.
 
34) What is something in your home that you collect?
Dust?
 
35) What did you do last night?
Worked, then came home and did some housework until Rubi was ready for sleep.
 
36) Who did you last see?
I see my coworkers all around the room.
 
37) How do you take your coffee?
I don't.
 
38) What is the oldest thing in your fridge?
ew... I don't know. 
 
39) On your keyboard what key is wearing out from pressing it so much?
E, A, and S.
 
40) Where do you put your keys when you come home?
They almost always remain in my left front pocket until I'm home for the day. Then they go on my dresser.
 
41) Where do you go for Thanksgiving?
Usually I'm going to work!  In between shifts, I run to my parents to say hi, and then to my in-laws' house for a bit.
 
42) How old will you you be in 2010?
37 (oy! I'm getting old).
 
43) What actor or actress would play you in a movie?
Used to be, I'd say Danny Devito - but he's getting older now - so I'd probably have to say Jack Black if he could reign it in and behave... otherwise, I have no idea - someone short and fat, but dashingly good looking none-the-less!
 
44) How much cash is in your wallet?
ATM, none.
 
45) Would you have a one night stand with your favorite movie star?
I can't name a favorite movie star... but like that episode of Friends, I'm sure Rubi and I both have our *list*.
 
46) What color is your phone?
Black.
 
47) If you were starving to death would you eat a pet?
I don't have a pet. If I did have a pet, and the situation was such that food was not forthcoming, I'm sure I would.
 
48) Ever been to Alabama?
No.
 
49) What kind of accent do you have?
A generic Midwestern accent with a hint of southern in it, I'm sure. My sister who lives near Chicago always comments on our accents here when she comes back to visit, and her accent has turned generic Midwest with a hint of northern in it.
 
50) What kind of alcoholic drinks are in your fridge right now?
Absolutely nothing. We don't drink often enough to actually keep something at home.
 
 
Oh... Happy Thanksgiving Week, by the way!!
 
 
.


Share/Save/Bookmark

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What does SSDD mean?

I played along.

kevbayer said...

Same Stuff, Different Day.

Anonymous said...

LOL

Hunt said...

Okay, you did answer one wrong, if you had to move somewhere else, the answer would be Texas...somewhere near me!