Saturday, November 01, 2008

MCFAT 23

I'm a little over an hour late, since technically it's November 1st now.  But here are my answers to the latest M.C.F.A.T.
 
1) Do you like Halloween? Why or why not?
Not really.  There's the whole communing with the dead thing, and then there's the begging aspect...
And then there's the ugly spiders.

2) What is your favorite sound effect?
I love the old transformation sound effect from Transformers G1.(Or was this supposed to be a Halloween sound effect?)

3) How do you feel when studios recast roles to different actors in sequels to popular films?
Depends. It works for the Bond franchise. But it really killed the Jack Ryan movies (Harrison Ford was too old and that other guy -Affleck?- was too young). 

4) Fire or Ice?
...
you think you got it all figured out
You're an expert in the field, without a doubt

SPECIAL BONUS QUESTION: Who is Zsaji?
I cheated and used wikipedia.  So I'll make up something! Zsaji is Chachi's evil twin.
 
 


Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

MCF said...

ANY sound effect, and you took my answer. :)

I thought Harrison Ford was the best Jack Ryan, but not having read the books, I don't have a preconceived notion of how old the character originally was. I thought someone told me at one point in the series he becomes president, so maybe Ford isn't that far off.

Haven't seen the Affleck one yet. In fact, I THINK it's in my stack of Netflix for this week.

kevbayer said...

Eventually Jack Ryan became President. But in Red October, he was still relatively young, and I thought Alec Baldwin's performance was excellent in that, so he set the bar for me.