Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanks Carrie!

I've been meaning to mention this for awhile... but it completely slipped my mind (read, whenever I did think about it - I procrastinated doing anything about it).

Carrie at Mommy Brain gave me an award!

Thanks Carrie!

The following text is supposed to be included:
This blog invests and believes the PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships!

These blogs are exceedingly charming.
These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement.
Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated.
Please give more attention to these writers!
Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.
Hmmm... I don't know that I read eight blogs that qualify.
Mommy Brain definitely qualifies.
MCF does as well.
I'll vote for my sister, too.

But all the other blogs I read are Sci-Fi/Geek stuff, and don't really qualify.

Anyway... thanks again for the award! I appreciate it.


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: