Saturday, February 07, 2009

Wayback

It's time for a trip in the WayBack machine via MCF...

1. Did you date someone from your school Senior year?
Nope.

2. Did you marry someone from your high school?
Sorta... Rubi took a class at my high school, but she didn't attend my high school.

3. Did you car pool to school?
Not really. Most of high school, I walked there, until late in my Junior year when my dad finally got a new car and gave me the old one. Then I started driving to school.

4. What kind of car did you have?
A 1977 Plymouth Volare, with a 360 V8.

5. What kind of car do you have now?
Shut up!

6. It's Friday night...where were you?
At home watching TV, until my senior year when it was a good bet I was at work.

7. Were you friends with everyone or just a certain number of people?
Certain people... just an aquaintance to most everyone else.

8. What kind of job did you have in high school?
My senior year I worked at Little Caesar's Pizza.

9. What kind of job do you do now?
Public Safety Communications Supervisor

10. Were you a party animal?
Absolutely not.

11. Were you considered a flirt?
Well... I flirted. But it was never reciprocated.

12. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir?
No. I have no musical talent, nor rhythm.

13. Were you a nerd?
No. I was a geek.

14. Did you get suspended or expelled?
Never!

15. Can you sing the fight song?
There was a fight song? Oh right... it had that tune that all other fight sings have, and I think the school name was in the lyrics.

16. Who was/were your favorite teacher(s)?
Mr. Wooten was the best. Apart from his English classes, he taught a "Semantics and Lingusitics" class that was infamous.

17. Where did you sit during lunch?
At home on my sofa. I walked home for lunch every day until I drove, then I'd drive somewhere for lunch.

18. What was your school's full name?
Central

19. When did you graduate?
1991

20.What was your school mascot?
A bear!

21. If you could go back and do it again, would you?
Why would I do that?

22. Did you have fun at Prom?
What is this "prom" you speak of?

23. Do you still talk to the person you went to Prom with?
No prom. Remember: Geek.

24. Are you planning on going to your next reunion?
Maybe. If I'm off work.

25. Do you still talk to people from school?
Facebook has made that possible!


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: